- All of the following must be submitted to the Selection Committee by July 31st
- 1. Online Application or (Printed Application submitted to Headmaster's Office) including
- A. Required and accurate demographic information
- B. Chronological list of co-curricular experiences and achievements over the past two years
- C. Essays
- i. Prompt 1: What do you hope will change in your community? What actions will you take in your future career to make these changes a reality? (maximum 1 page or 500 words)
- ii. Prompt 2: Tell us about your dream career and use the following questions to guide your response. (maximum 1 page or 500 words)
- Why do you want to pursue your field of education?
- Fast-forward to 15 years in the future: where do you imagine yourself?
- What steps will you take after passing out from DHS to make this dream a reality.
- 2. Supplemental Materials including
- A. Academic Marks from all subjects from Classes 10-12
- B. Proof of Admission to Institute of your choice
- C. Test Scores such as
- i. JEE/CAT/NIT Examinations
- ii. B. Stat at ISI (Indian Statistical Institute)
- iii. Engineering courses at Dhanbad, BHU, or any IIT
- iv. Medical & Paramedical, or Pharmacy
- v. CA, ICWA
- vi. Computer Science (e.g. Programming, Animation, or Graphic Design)
- vii. Law
- viii. Any other technical or professional programs.
Annual Application Timeline
Application OpensWe recommend you review application requirements and essay questions
July 31st 11:59PM
Application DeadlineOnline application and all supplemental materials must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org No late submissions will be accepted unless otherwise communicated
August and September
Applications ReviewedCompleted applications submitted by the deadline will be reviewed by the Selections Committee. This committee consists of the Dasghara High School headmaster, DHS teachers from multiple disciplines and trustees of the Arobindo Banerjee Memorial Fund.
Scholarship AnnouncementThe recipient of the Pathways Scholarship will be notified by their Headmaster and by email/phone